Whether heading to the park for a chilly morning walk with the dogs or a video-call meeting with the team, our cozy Haley Sweater is the perfect versatile sweater to pull off any look. This oversized sweater in white, designed with a crewneck and side pockets, makes you feel free when carrying a bag is not a must. Pair this with your favorite pair of jeans or sweatpants and comfy shoes for a casual and effortless style.
- This sweater is made with natural Bamboo fleece fabric. Bamboo fabric is known for its comfort (its softness is the closest to silk), very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast-drying, thermal regulating, and sustainability. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass, which requires no fertilizer nor pesticides and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial due to a bio-agent that the Japanese have called “kun,” which resists the growth of bacteria on the fiber. This is normally carried through to the finished product, allowing it also to resist the growth of bacteria that causes odors even after numerous washings. This eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which is known to cause allergic reactions and is environmentally unfriendly. This also means that the garment will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Easy Care and Energy Efficient: Bamboo is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed or recommended.
- Composition: 55% Bamboo, 35% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Elastic Bamboo spandex fabric
- 2 large side pockets
- Thermal regulating feature: makes you feel cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather.
- Superior Wicking Capability: Bamboo fiber is highly absorbent and faster drying than cotton. In warm, humid weather, bamboo clothing doesn’t stick to the skin. It keeps you drier, cooler, and more comfortable.
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which means it’s less likely to cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Oversized silhouette