A soft and fashionable Triple Layer Batik face mask in a rectangular shape with an expandable structure.
Its expandable feature allows more coverage for our nose and chin. It also provides more room to breathe comfortably.
This mask is handmade by our fellow artisans in Java who recently joined our community in response to the pandemic that affects our lives. Many of our artisans lost their previous jobs and making this Batik mask, is one of their effort to support their livelihoods. Each mask is made with vintage traditional hand-stamped Batik fabric, and lined with 100% cotton fabric.
- Dimension: around 7.5 x 3 inches (without the elastic straps)
- Expanded dimension: 7.5 x 5 inches
- Completed with a filter pocket inside
- Limited edition
- This item is READY to ship out in 2 days
- Sold individually
- For safety, kindly rewash the mask upon receipt
- Secured with elastic bands that easily tie around your ears
- For the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Low iron if necessary
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.